Sunday, June 10, 2012

So sleepy today.  ick.

Yesterday, I apparently left the keys in the ignition of the truck, turned to accessory, so when my dad came by to take the kids to church, well, no such luck.  The older boys stayed home.  Me and the wife wandered to a little country diner that's nearby.  Nothing special.  You could taste "food lion" all over it, and since they're paying higher for the food, the prices were Old Country Buffet level.  (8 dollar cheese omelet?  I don't think so.)

We had a perky stick girl for a waitress.  She was nice.

I sat here with the wife until she had to go to work.  Updating, whatever.  Nothing special.  She feels that so long as we're in the same room we're spending "quality time" together.  Sometimes, though, I'm just not sure if it's what it ought to be.

Well, I'll stick around online for a while longer, then go play Fallout New Vegas for awhile.  The fact that this is so dull is a good thing, right?  lol

Til later.

No comments:

Post a Comment