Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just a day.

Hmm.  Hurt my shoulder a couple of days ago.  Nothing serious, but it sounded like broken glass in the joint day before yesterday.  Rested hard yesterday, and returned to some duties today.  Let the kids pretty much do as they will, so the 7 year old has been getting a touch wild.  I gotta have my shoulder whole, thugh, soooo...?

Ah well.  Been missing some friends, just hoping they're ok.

I got this pos laptop to run Fallout new vegas, but it was overheating, so I ran to best buy today and got some air to clean it and a new cooling pad.  Talked to a really decent sort of guy from HP, who was pretty straight up about things.  He might not know jack, but it was nice to speak to another human being.

I guess that's the key to my little wish for socializing.  My wife?  I don't wnt to upset or bore her to tears, so much of my conversational choices are out.  My dad?  God's great and all, but it's hard to be explorative with philosophy with someone who hits a wall and believes"we see through a glass darkly".

My 16 year old?  He's so wrapped up in teenage angst and drama that I don't feel I can go to him with stuff.

If only the cats would communicate more.  They listen, at least, to no matter what I say.  lol

Picked up Year Zero (again) by NIN today.  18 dollars.  What happened to the days of the 12 dollar cd?  Anyway, good cd, but I'm worried for Trent. Politics and religion are not things I really want him stuck in.  I want the old,"The world sucks and here's how I feel about it".  But oh well.  I like the new soundgarden track, but I have been feeling a touch distant from them and Nirvana and Metallica.

OH!  Saw a new Counting Crows cd!(Really!?)  lol.  Maybe next I'll come across a new Stabbing Westward. lol  Had a nice talk with "Serena" at Barnes and Noble about piercings.  There's some place on Leigh St called... something 13 or something.  I duuno.  I think the piercer is Jason.  I might go see him.

GOD! I have wanted to mutilate today.  I scraped a knife on my forearm by accident(well, at first) and the feeling... I thought I'd lose it.  I didn't cut or anything, so yay me.  (Although I think if I had seen an xacto at Wal-mart, I'd ahve bought it.  You know, just in case...)

Back on meds, trying to keep up with them.  It sucks.  Feel so freaking dead inside.  Meh.

But anyway.  Still living. That's a plus, or so I'm told.  I'm here for the family, and it's enough.  (Still, sometimes I have some happy thoughts, but they're not obsessions, just moments.)  So, the nonsense continues.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment